Friday, March 26, 2010

Origami crane fold-a-thon


This term I have been learning about Japan and the story of Sadako Saski and the 1000 paper cranes. I would be very happy if you sponsor me in our class Origami crane fold-a-thon. It is between 2:00 - 3:00pm on Friday April 30. I think I can fold 10 cranes in an hour. The money is going to my teacher Miss Healy's friend Mrs Gallagher who builds schools over in Cambodia. Mum and I found this picture on Mrs Gallager's Facebook page. We saw it in our classroom when she came for a visit. I think school would be hard in Cambodia because they eat breakfast there after they have done the cleaning of the school. I like how they have either the morning at school or afternoon.

For more details leave a comment below or e-mail me: vikingboy2000@gmail.com

1 comment: